What do volunteers do?
As a volunteer at Summer camp you sign up to work 4 hours each day with assignments that you get from your project manager. We need volunteers within the following areas:
- Kitchen (dishes or preparing food)
- Night Café
- Hamburger bar
As you work mostly in teams you need to be able to cooperate well with others and work hard with a positive attitude. You are not afraid of new and potentially stressful situations. You might need to sacrifice part of the worship and/or teaching depending on your schedule.
Please observe that you need to be at Nyhem one day early, on the Saturday before the camp starts. You need to arrive at 13:00 to register and set up your tent. At 15:00 we all meet for “Fika” and you will receive information about your assignments. You also need to be prepared to stay at camp for the final cleaning until 17:00 on Saturday.
What do volunteers receive?
As a volunteer at Vineyard Summer Camp you have to pay a minimum fee of 350 sek and then the following will be covered.
– Registration for the camp
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner
– A free place in a tent. You need to bring your own tent and if others are camping with you they need to cover their own tent place. (If you prefer alternative accommodation you need to pay for it yourself. See the “Accommodation” page).
Would you like to be a volunteer?
Please send in an application by emailing email@example.com. There is a limited number of spaces for volunteers, so please contact us as early as possible if you want to join the team. We will need the following information:
– Your name
– Your phone number
– The name of your church
– If you have any experience of practical work or any preferences to specific areas
– A recommendation from your pastor or home group leader.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Leader for the volunteer program