What do volunteers do?
As a volunteer at Summer camp you sign up to work 4 hours each day with assignments that you get from your project manager. We need volunteers within the following areas:
- Kitchen (dishes or preparing food)
- Night Café
- Hamburger bar
As you work mostly in teams you need to be able to cooperate well with others and work hard with a positive attitude. You are not afraid of new and potentially stressful situations. You might need to sacrifice part of the worship and/or teaching depending on your schedule.
Please observe that you need to be at Nyhem one day early, on the Saturday before the camp starts, so that you can receive information about your assignments and be prepared when the camp starts!
What do volunteers receive?
As a volunteer at Vineyard Summer Camp you will get:
– A lower registration fee. Volunteers are asked to pay a fee for registration of the camp of 320 sek.
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Place for a tent (If you prefer alternative accommodation you need to pay for it yourself. See the “Accommodation” page.)
Would you like to be a volunteer?
Please send in an application by emailing email@example.com. There is a limited number of spaces for volunteers, so please contact us as early as possible if you want to join the team. We will need the following information:
– Your name
– Your phone number
– The name of your church
– If you have any experience of practical work or any preferences to specific areas
– A recommendation from your pastor or home group leader.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Leader for the volunteer program